"Nice memories have their own scent. Whenever you are veiled in its scent...your heart can always return to that unforgettable past...together with your own scenery that will never fade away." - Kyoichi Kanzaki

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hello!! I'm Back!

Good day everyone!  Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. I had several changes in residence, job and other stuffs.  Currently, I am running a small business in Angeles City, Pampanga and hopefully, I'd be able to revive my blog where I'll focus on events, places and stuffs in Angeles City and pampanga, philippines.  I won't be able to continue my past posts and on plant/gardening topics since I am currently not in the position to do so....but when I retire, I'd love to continue my gardening posts.  Don't forget to visit and read my blog once in a while.....Thanks!  Mabuhay!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...