"Nice memories have their own scent. Whenever you are veiled in its scent...your heart can always return to that unforgettable past...together with your own scenery that will never fade away." - Kyoichi Kanzaki

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yucca-razy? Yes I am!

My Yucca cutting is starting to leaf-out! I had three cuttings of these from our friendly neighbor when they "trimmed" down their tree. I am not really sure though if this is a member of the Yucca family. But whatever it is, I am very glad I did something extraordinary! Here are some photos of the cuttings.








2 comments:

Bom said...

Good luck with your yucca. I only have a few of them but yuccas are definitely great plants.

Kingdom said...

Thanks for dropping by Sir Bom! I hope that she'll survive the stormy weather. She has a long way to go...and grow. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...